We are pleased to announce you that the Triple Helix Association (www.triplehelixassociation.org) is now open for Membership both for individuals (researchers, students and others) and for organizations (firms, institutions and public bodies).
Membership prerogatives include:
- Certificate of membership
- Right to attend and speak at the THA General Assembly
- Right to vote and eligibility for THA Governing Bodies
- Reception of THA Newsletter, a quarterly news digest of events, member communications and society news, to be launched soon
- The right to advertise in the Newsletter any event or activity in which you are engaged
- Fast track review and priority publication of THA members’ submissions to TH Journal, to be launched soon
The annual membership fees are as follows:
- Individual Membership - € 50
- Student Membership - € 25 (Available only to full-time students)
- Retired Membership - € 25
- Organizational Membership - € 200
- Silver Organizational Membership - € 500
- Gold Organizational Membership - € 1.000
- Platinum Organizational Membership - € 2.000
We accept payment with Visa, MasterCard, and Amex and by Bank Transfer and you will receive an invoice during the application process.
All relevant information, including Membership procedures, can be found at the following link: http://www.triplehelixassociation.org/content/membership.
Please note that you will be kindly asked to register to the THA website as a first step.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any support.
We look forward to having you join us!
Triple Helix Secretariat
Triple Helix Association
Corso Giulio Cesare 4 bis/b, 10152